CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hotel California By Eagles

[Bm] On a dark desert highway, [F#] cool wind in my hair
[A] Warm smell of colitis, [E] rising through the air
[G] Up a head in the distance, [D] I saw a shimmering light
[Em] My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim, [F#] I had to stop for the night

[Bm] There she stood in the doorway, [F#] I heard the mission bell
[A] And I was thinking to my self this cold be [E] heaven or this could be hell
[G] Then she lit up a candle [D] and she showed me the way
[Em] There were voices down the corridor [F#] I thought I heard them say

[#]
[G] Welcome to the hotel califor[D]nia
[F#] Such a lovely place (such a lovely place), such a [Bm] lovely face
[G] Plenty of room at the hotel califor[D]nia
Any [Em] time of year (any time of year), you can [F#] find it here


[Bm] Here mind is Tiffany twisted, [F#] she got the Mercedes Benz
[A] She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, [E] that she calls friends
[G] How they dance in the courtyard, [D] sweet summer sweat
[Em] Some dance to remember, [F#] some dance to forget

[Bm] So I called up the captain, [F#] Please bring me my wine, He said
[A] We haven’t had the spirit here since, [E] nineteen sixty nine
[G] And still those voices are calling from [D] far away
[Em] Wake you up in the middle of the night, [F#] just to hear them say

[G] Welcome to the hotel califor[D]nia
[F#] Such a lovely place (such a lovely place), such a [Bm] lovely face
They [G] living it up to the hotel califor[D]nia
What a [Em] nice surprise (what a nice surprise), bring your [F#] alibis

[Bm] Mirrors on the ceiling, [F#] the pink champagne on ice, and she said
[A] We are all just prisoners here, [E] of our own device
[G] And in the master’s chambers, [D] they gathered for the feast
[Em] They stab it with their steely knives but they [F#] just can’t kill the beast

[Bm] Last think I remember, I was [F#] running for the door
[A] I had to find passage back to the [E] place I was before
[G] Relax, said the night man, We are [D] programmed to receive
[Em] You can check out any time you like, but [F#] you can never leave



1 comments:

Unknown said...

(Assalamualaikum) the real salam for Muslim,

Post a Comment